January 10, 2023
9:30 am - 11:30 am
January 11, 2023
9:30 am - 11:30 am
About Intro to Infant and Early Mental Health
Intro to Early and Infant Mental Health is a free online webinar series that “provides an overview of early development with a focus on infant mental health and factors that can support or hinder development. Theoretical models that can be used to understand behaviors and influencing factors will be explored and considered within the context of community programs that work with families and young children.”
This Web Series, updated in 2022, includes information regarding potential Impacts of the covid-19 pandemic.
Why a Watch Party?
- Because it is more fun to watch together!
- It’s sometimes hard to fit things in unless we schedule them
- The information will be highly applicable to the work you do with families and young children
- Intro to Infant and Early Mental Health is a prerequisite for the IEMH ASQ and Developmental Service Plan (DSP) Training
- AHVNA staff can connect with the team at IEMP to ensure you get credit towards the DSP training prerequisite (if you complete the pre and post survey).
Watch Party Expectations
- Each person needs to complete the pre-survey online prior to the first watch party
- Since there are no breakout rooms or activities multiple people can watch from one computer (depending on health regulations, your whole team can watch together if you want!)
- Be on camera most of the time, for attendance purposes
- Complete the post survey online after you have watched all the sessions
- Don’t forget the popcorn!
Who Should Attend
- Anyone interested in an up to date, Canadian Introduction or Refresher on infant and early mental health
- Those planning to attend the IEMP ASQ and DSP training; the Intro to Early and Infant Mental Health series is a prerequisite (you can watch on your own, but watch parties are more fun!)
Tuesday January 10 and Wednesday 11, 2023 from 9:30-11:30 am
Home Visitation Spokes: Free of Charge
Other FRN Spokes: Free of Charge
AHVNA Members: Included in your AHVNA Membership
Non Members: $10