We are a member-driven organization comprised of interested individuals, community-based agencies, early childhood agencies, Indigenous-serving Agencies, Metis Settlements, Home Visitation programs, and Family Resource Networks (FRN). AHVNA provides valuable networking and training opportunities while serving provincially funded Home Visitation Programs and those working in early childhood programs.
AHVNA is a provincial charitable, non-profit society that provides a forum to encourage the development of professionals working with families that have young children. We connect family support workers with a variety of great training opportunities.
Work with us
We are always looking for suggestions for future speakers or workshop topics and would love to hear from you if you would like to speak at one of our events or workshops! Get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Member benefits include:
- Your agency listing on our website.
- Exclusive access to the professional resources in the Members Only Portal of our website.
- Priority access to many of our great training opportunities with membership pricing.
- Active exchange of knowledge and skills through valuable networking opportunities.
- One vote per membership at our annual general meeting.
- Access to our Job Board where you can post your agency’s job opportunities.
- *NEW this year* Access to the Infant Mental Health Promotion Certificate lecture series offered through Infant Mental Health Promotion (a program of SickKids Hospital in Toronto, Ontario).
- Each year, we ask our members to complete the Demographic Profile. This assists AHVNA in providing data to Alberta Children’s Services to continually improve our knowledge about the families we serve.